Tribes of Midgard has updated all’update 1.03 on PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. Today’s patch introduces a series of Announcements and fixes for both gameplay and quality of life; it also fixes various bugs. Let’s see all the details in an orderly way.
First of all here are the changes to the gameplay of Tribes of Midgard:
- Saga Mode – Solo: Slight decrease in Helthing HP and armor.
- Saga mode – Multiplayer – Small group (2-3 players): Slight decrease in the HP, armor and damage values of creatures
- Saga mode – Multiplayer – Groups of all sizes: Slight decrease in the HP and armor of the Helthing. – Slight decrease in Jötunn’s HP, armor and damage. – Slight decrease in Helthings spawning frequency during the night.
- Survival Mode Unlock: Survival mode now unlocks for account level 2 players, instead of 3
- Survival Mode – XP Rewards: Fixed an issue that allowed players to earn large amounts of XP after immediately leaving Survival matches based on the state of the world
- Duration – Swords, axes and hammers: Moderately increased duration for common, uncommon and rare weapons – Slightly increased durability for epic weapons (Norsfell: As a result of this change, players who have an active save at the time of the patch may see their weapon durability is not at maximum. This is due to the new values that have been incorporated and will show correctly when starting a new world.)
- Durability – Bows: Moderately increased duration for all rarities (Norsfell: As a result of this change, players who have an active save at the time of the patch may see their weapon durations not at their maximum. This is due to the new values that are been incorporated and will display correctly when starting a new world.)
- Equipment Repair: Slightly reduced the amount of cores required to repair broken equipment.
- Spoils of Helthing: Moderately increased the chance that a Helthing will drop souls when defeated during the night.
- Plant Harvest: Slight increase in the average amount of ingredients received when harvesting plants, such as mushroom oil, to aid in potion making.
- Healing Statues (Eir Effigy): Increased tick healing to 150 HP, from 100 HP for a total of 1500 HP healed over time
- Angrboða: Increased the range of his “Dark Pools” ability to deal damage every 1.25 seconds, from 1 second
- Classes – Ranger: Increased the base damage of Ullr’s Walk ability to 300, from 200
- Classes – Guardian: Increased the base damage of the Laws of Attraction skill to 400, from 300
Then there are a series of changes dedicated to the improvement of the “quality of life“in Tribes of Midgard:
- For new PC gamers, the default frame rate limit has been set to 60, from Unlimited.
- For new PC gamers, the default Quality, Shadows, Anti-Aliasing, Texture and Effects settings have been set to High by Epic.
- The store update timer for the Essentials section now updates every 24 hours, instead of 48 hours.
Finally, here are the fixes to the bug of Tribes of Midgard:
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to claim their Challenge Rewards after meeting the criteria. (Norsfell: Players may need to complete the Challenges criteria again to activate rewards that did not unlock the first time. For Season Level Challenges, players only need to earn XP during a match because rewards are missing. become claimable again.)
- Fixed an issue affecting PlayStation users’ ability to access SHiFT menus
- Fixed an issue where groups with more than 10 players could join each other’s matchmaking sessions
- Fixed some cases where players would get stuck in a Charged Strike animation when using the Bow.
- Fixed an issue with Warden runes stacking after returning to a saved game.
- Fixed an issue where player records were not updating in the final results screen.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to matchmake in sessions beyond day 3.
We also report that Tribes of Midgard surpassed 250,000 players in a single week, which is a success.